Student College Audition
Open to high school 11th and 12th graders during the 2020-21 school year; due Dec. 20, 2020.
Before submitting and checking out, you should first have the following ready:
- If under 18, permission from a parent/guardian whose name and contact information you must provide.
- Link to a single video uploaded to an online video sharing service (such as YouTube or Vimeo)
- If auditioning for acting, one video with two contrasting one-minute monologues (classical + contemporary)
- If auditioning for musical theatre, one video with two 32-bar cuts of musical theatre selections (traditional + contemporary) plus a one-minute monologue
- If auditioning for technical theatre, a 5-7-minute presentation to accompany a portfolio, which also is uploaded to a file sharing service.
- Actor and/or technician résumé, accordingly (see templates in the “audition” section of the WHSTF website).